Ping An Japan Investment CO., Ltd. (“the Company”) ensures proper protection of information which could identify a customer or other specific individual (“personal information”), and that every executive and employee takes responsibility for adequate information management and this policy is efficiently implemented in order to meet the trust of our shareholders, fund investors, investee companies, and others.
1. In pursuit of “value creation through investment”, the Company shall use personal information in the cases of fund establishment, investment, value adding to investee companies, and investment liquidation, for the purposes of use listed below:
2. The Company has appointed an officer in charge of information who takes charge of information management for the Company as a whole and a manager in charge of information for each division.
3. To ensure effective implementation of this policy, the Company shall educate all of our executives and employees so as to comply with laws and regulations with regard to protecting customers’ and other personal information. The Company shall establish internal rules related to personal information protection, and implement, maintain and continue to improve these programs to ensure thorough understanding of its importance among its executives, employees and related parties.
4. The Company shall take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized accesses, computer viruses, etc., to prevent damage, loss, alteration, and/or leakage of personal information.
5. Except for cases permitted by laws and regulations, the Company does not provide personal information obtained from its customers, etc. to third parties.
However, the Company will jointly use personal information with others within the scope provided below
6. When outsourcing the handling of personal information to other institutions, the Company conducts impartial investigations of the institutions concerned and supervises the institutions to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect personal information and confidentiality.
7. If the Company receives a request from a customer, etc. for disclosure, amendment, etc. of personal information provided by the customer, the Company will promptly respond to the request to a reasonable extent possible.
If you have any opinions or questions regarding the Company’s handling of personal information, please call +81-3-5575-3328 or email email@example.com.
8. With regard to the handling of information related to the Company’s directors and employees, the Company shall manage in accordance with its internal rules, etc. separately established.